The wait is over, with a build up that included an almost instantly sold out Australian tour, City And Colour last week released their new album ‘Little Hell‘ via Dine Alone / Shock. Rave reviews from fans and media, feature album slots everywhere, a #1 chart slot in Canada, #28 in the US we await just where it lands in the Australian ARIA Charts. While we wait we may as well have a little fun, thanks to the folks at Shock we’ve got our hands on a sweet ‘Little Hell‘ promotional poster to give away. All you have to do is guess where the album will land in the ARIA Chart! Click below to expand this post for entry details. Don’t forget Triple J will broadcast the Sydney City And Colour show on Monday night on Live At The Wireless. If you haven’t read our recent interview with Dallas Green, take a read [Here].
To go in the running to win this ‘Little Hell’ promotional poster, simply follow these steps.
1. Tell us where you think ‘Little Hell’ will come in the ARIA Chart.
2. Head [Here] and tell us what bonus item you get when purchasing the limited edition version of ‘Little Hell’.
3. Tell us your favourite song on ‘Little Hell’
Once you have all that, pop it in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject “City & Colour Competition”) along with your name.
Entries close at 5pm today (Friday 17th June)
Winner will be notified via return e-mail on Monday 20th June to grab your postal details.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries close 5:00pm Friday 17th June. Winner will be notified via return e-mail shortly after this date to arrange delivery of your prize.
- Prizes are not exchangeable and are provided as is. Winner selected randomly from all correct entries received. Judges decision is final.
- Entries open only to residents of Australia. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Prize winners name and contact details may be shared with a record company representative for the purposes of arranging delivery of your prize.
- As with all competitions on Bombshellzine, by entering this competition, your details will never be broadcast, or shared with any third parties (except as mentioned above for prize winners only), nor will you be added to any mailing lists, your details are stored securely and are deleted once competition has been drawn.
- If you require further information, e-mail email@example.com with your query.